The new lipsticks that will make you feel like a princess

To start, SORRY! Sorry for not posting for so long. I was always told coming to uni that January (technically the end of December and start of February too) is the month made by the devil and I now understand why, snowed in by assignments. But I’m back! (You don’t understand how many emoji’s I want to finish that sentence with.)
On with the post!

As anyone who has ever known me or will ever know me knows, I am a massive fan of Beauty and the Beast. From the story, to the animation and the whitty banter of the characters it certainly is and forever will be my favourite Princess film. Belle is my role model, the girl I dreamed of becoming. I did in fact, when I thought I had failed my a-levels, convince myself I could forget journalism and just become Belle in Disneyland.

You can now imagine my excitement when I learnt there was a new film coming out (or as you will have read in previous post.) Now imagine my excitement at discovering a Beauty and the Beast themed make-up range is coming out. A set of lipsticks and nail varnishes thought up by the clever people over at L’OrĂ©al. The set includes 7 different shades of lipstick with matching coloured nail varnishes. Even if you’re not a fan of Beauty and the Beast you can’t help but admire the amazing colours.

The dynamic duos all come with individual casings, which are beautifully designed to represent the character they are names after. Even more excitingly the seven shades can not only be bought as a set but as ‘standalone duos’. From Instagram the box/boxes also stick to the overall fairytale theme.
The colours and the character matchings have clearly been carefully thought through. Belle and the Beast have both been assigned nothing less than a classic, passionate red. Both different shades of a powerful colour. Rose has been assigned to … (can you tell what’s coming?)  the Enchanted Rose. The deep pink colour is eye-catchingly beautiful. Mrs Potts has none other than a light pink, the subtle elegance is perfectly fitting. Even Lumiere and Cogsworth. The laid back candle stick has been paired with a light-tan, whereas the hot headed clock has been paired with a red which has an orange tint, somewhat showing a resemblance to a fire-y complexion. Finally a deep plum colour represents Plumette.

As much as I would die to get my hands on these products they aren’t as easily available as you would hope. They were released yesterday to the world with a catch. They were only made available on Italian Amazon. If you’re willing to pay the shipping they can be sent to the UK but the set alone will set you back over €100! I truly am crying inside!

I truly wish for this set to be released in the UK, we’ll just have to cross everything and see!  


No comments:

Post a Comment